Wednesday 13 March 2013

Family history talks at Taroom, Moura and Biloela

Next month (9th, 10th & 11th April 2013) I will be visiting Taroom, Moura and Biloela to give talks about sources and techniques for family history research. I last spoke at Banana Shire Council libraries in 2009, and I was delighted to be invited back again.

Admission to the talks is free. Refreshments will be served, so to assist with catering please make a booking by contacting the relevant library. For more information (topics, times, venue addresses and telephone numbers), see the 'Talks' page on my Web site (www.judywebster.com.au/talks.html).

You will be able to buy my books after the talks, but you will need to pay by cash or cheque because I will not have EFTPOS facilities there.
~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you think we are related, or if you want to comment but cannot do so because of restrictions designed to block spam, please email me at the address shown here or on www.judywebster.com.au.